TSDIP is a full 72-hour program certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services. The basic cost of the program is $475.00.
- Ohio DIP clients may choose to pay a $100.00 administrative fee towards 2-points on their driving record for future use. ORC 4510.38 (A) ORC (c).
- We accept cash, cashier check and money orders. No personal checks or credit cards are accepted. Ohio Indigent Program may be available. Please call our office for further details. Payment should be made payable to TSDIP.
- As space is limited, a deposit of $100.00 is required to secure your seat at TSDIP. Check closing date with the office. Remaining balance is due 24 hours before the start of the program.
- Private rooms are available for an additional cost of $300.00, if space is available. Private rooms should be requested at the time of sign up.
- The staff will maintain all prescriptions and over-the-counter medications. All medications must be in the original container. Bring only the amount needed for the dates of your class.
- The use or possession of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
- Any participant who has possession of alcohol/illegal drugs, or is discovered using alcohol/illegal drugs will be dismissed from the program. Any item with alcohol as an ingredient should not be brought.
- Participants may make calls during free time. However, they cannot receive telephone calls as it disrupts the flow of the program.
- All meals and lodging are provided. Bring only clothing and personal items necessary for your stay. Dress style will always be informal. If you with to bring snacks, they must be prepackaged and unopened. Snack/Pop machines are available at the hotel.
- Food will not be ordered to the program by any participant.
- Any participant requiring a special diet due to health concerns should notify the staff one-week prior to the beginning of the program.
- DO NOT bring a large sum of money or valuables with you to the program.
- The Tri-State Driver Intervention Program will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please leave all electronic equipment at home. Please leave all knives, scissors, etc. at home.
- Smoking (including E-Cigarettes or vaping) is permitted in designated areas only.
Cancellations and No Shows
- Individuals who arrive after 7:00 pm on the night of the program, or those arriving under the influence of alcohol and/or other substances, will not be admitted to the program.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled program you must contact the program director as soon as possible.
- If you fail to show up and fail to notify the program director and have paid the enrollment fee, you will forfeit any and all monies paid.
- Individuals who contact the program director at least three (3) days prior to the scheduled class may be permitted to reschedule their class to a future date. This will be at the sole discretion of the program director.
- Any participant who leaves the premises for any reason or is dismissed from the program will forfeit all monies paid.
- Rescheduling fees may apply.
Any and all payments can be mailed to:
214 South 4th St.
Ironton, OH 45638
Program Director: Robert Vinson, BSS, MA, Ph. D. Candidate
Program Site: Holiday Inn Express & Suites
401 South 9th Street
Ironton, OH 45638
We reserve the right to alter, reschedule, or cancel the program dates at any time.